June 8, 2017
Dear Parents, Friends and Supporters,
Fri., June 9th – Last Day of Pre-4 Class *** Field Day! (A non-uniform day!) Bring a Sack Lunch -OR- order a sack lunch from the Hot Lunch Menu! Click HERE for more information.
Parents are welcome to join us at 11:30 for “lunch on the lawn”, BYOL.. The games will run from 12:30 until 1:45. All students will be arranged in multi-age “families” and will participate in each game in a group of about 12 students. You are welcome to join your child’s “family”. At about 2:00 the traditional staff vs. the 8th grade volleyball game will start in, or next to, the Saint Joseph Center. We will be out on the field rain or shine, so please have your child dress appropriately (it is a “non-uniform” day). If it has been wet the field will probably be somewhat muddy. Please put sunscreen on your child before school if necessary.
HELP NEEDED: We still need parents to supervise, especially on the playground during the volleyball game. If you can help in any way, please contact Mrs. Van Selus.
Monday, June 12th – 3:30-6PM – SAMPLE SIZES PREVIEW of Dennis Uniforms in cafeteria. A Dennis Uniform Co. representative will be bringing a sample of sizes to ICRS Cafeteria for those who need to size uniforms before they buy. This is NOT a time to purchase uniforms! All purchases will be either on-line, In-store, over the phone. Dennis Uniform Company will NOT be coming to ICRS this summer to sell uniforms. July 22nd, 2017 will be a 15% off and FREE shipping Online Sale Event! “
There are MANY activities during the last week! Too many to list here. So, please click on the ‘Newsletter” below for the daily events:
Time is short. End of the school year is upon us. Here are a few things to check out before the last day:
1) Check Lost & Found in the hallway! (Maybe you don’t need as many uniforms for next year as you thought!)
2) Are all payments caught up? Yearbooks will be distributed on Wed., June 14th to K through 7th graders who pre-purchased, if all commitments are current.
3) Needed: Old magazines for Art Projects and baseball mitts for P.E.
4) Sign up for Dennis Uniform Company SALE email alerts! Click HERE for how to sign up for Uniform Sale Alerts!
5) Expect a mailing towards the end of June with report cards and Used Uniform date. Another mailing in August with startup dates, etc.
Friday, June 16th – Last (HALF) Day of the school year! NO PM Bus or PM Extended Day on the last day!
July 22nd, 2017 will be a 15% off and FREE shipping Online Sale Event through Dennis Uniform
Please read this week’s Parent Newsletter.
The documents below have been published recently and concern what is currently happening at our school. Please see the Useful Forms page to download our most frequently requested permanent documents.