ICRS is seeking qualified candidates for the following paid positions. All new hires must meet Safe Environment requirements. More information and the application process are available via AppliTrack.
Preschool Instructional Aide Job Description
ICRS is seeking a Catholic-mission-oriented Teacher’s Aide. This is a part-time (M,Tu,Th,F), 7:30-11:45PM) position. Pay is commensurate with experience. The ideal candidate has at least an AA degree, will meet background check requirements, supports students so that they become all that God has created them to be, and works as a team player with staff, parents, students and administration. If your vocation is to work with children and be a part of a Catholic school team, please inform Principal Rodrigues.
Tasks of an Instructional Aide:
- While in the classrooms, take the lead from the teacher in terms of instruction. Work one on one with various students or groups as requested by the teacher.
- Correct and record student work as requested by the teacher.
- Supervise students for short periods of time as requested by the teacher.
- Assist with classroom discipline; assist with implementation of school policies and procedures regarding uniform and appropriate behavior.
- Report all unusual situations to the classroom teacher or the administration.
- Be extremely professional in conversation and behavior regarding student behavior, academic performance, other staff members and situations or events that are confidential.
- Supervise the playground during some recesses, and the lunch room as scheduled.
- Help with office routines as needed.
- Make copies for teachers as needed.
- Assist with Wednesday Power Hour activities (8:30-9:30AM)
- Submit time sheet on a biweekly basis. Call and report an absence in advance, and make arrangements for a substitute when needed. Schedule appointments, etc. so as to least impact the classroom.
Part-time School Counselor/Social Worker (beginning ASAP)
ICRS is seeking a Part-time social worker or counselor. Qualified candidates will meet the social/emotional health needs of struggling students and support academic success for all students. Approximately 200 hours of service to be conducted before the end of the school year. For more information see the Counselor Position Information Sheet.
Part-time Instructional Aide for 5th-8th Graders (starts immediately)
ICRS is seeking a Catholic-mission-oriented Teacher’s Aide. This is a part-time (M-Th, 12:30-4:00PM, and 12:30-3:00 on Fridays) position. Pay is commensurate with experience. The ideal candidate has at least an AA degree, is competent in 8th grade level math and reading skills, will meet background check requirements, supports students so that they become all that God has created them to be, and works as a team player with staff, parents, students and administration. For more information see the 5th-8th Grade Instructional Aide Information Sheet.
Part-time School Secretary (starts August 2018)
ICRS is seeking a part-time school secretary to join a dynamic administrative team in a fast-paced office. The secretary will work with Mrs. Frederick and will perform a wide variety of clerical and secretarial duties—organizing, coordinating and scheduling school office activities. For more information see the Secretary Position Information Sheet.
Must have a bachelors degree and hold a valid credential, carry out lesson plans provided by teachers, communicate well with students and adults, teach effectively. For more information see the Substitute Position Information Sheet.
Substitute Instructional Aides
Must have at least an AA degree, communicate well with students and adults, support teachers and administration as needed. For more information see the Substitute Position Information Sheet.
Substitute Hot Lunch Server
We are currently looking for volunteers for the following roles:
- ICRS’s Liturgical Choir adds praise during school Masses and prayer services. The school is seeking a gifted choir accompanist to lead angelic voices. Practices are Wednesday mornings, 8:30-9:15. Please call Principal Rodrigues, (360) 428-3912 x 11, if this is your calling.
- Grant writer
Please call the school if you interested in any of these opportunities.